1. The Christian faith has changed the value on human life; affected human rights, the value of women, the value of children, the abolition of slavery, the end of gladiators, and cannibalism.
2. The Christian faith has changed compassion and mercy. Christian charities stand out: i.e. Mother Teresa, the Salvation Army, religious hospitals, soup kitchens, and thrift shops. Christians are the most generous group in our culture.
3. The Christian faith has changed education. The Protestant Reformation brought about the education of the masses. For 200 years in America, children’s reading texts contained Scripture. All but one of the first 123 colleges in colonial America were Christian institutions.
4. The Christian faith has directly impacted America’s Constitution by its biblical doctrines.
5. The Christian faith has affected the thinking of scientists like Keppler, Boyle, Pascal, Pasteur, Newton, and many others.
6. The Christian faith has even impacted our free enterprise and work ethic with the “Protestant work ethic.”
7. The Christian faith has made its mark on art, music, and literature. It influenced writers like Dante, Chaucer, Dostoevsky, Shakespeare, Dickens, Milton, and more. It influenced the music world of Handel, Vivaldi, and Bach. It influenced art with its beautiful cathedrals, sculptures, and paintings.*
*D .James Kennedy, Jerry Newcombe, Dinesh D’Souza, and Glenn Sunshine