How to read the Bible
1. Plan: Make time daily and find a reading plan.
2. Submit: Start by praying for the Spirit to teach you. Bible study is a conversation with God!
3. Observe: Read the passage, review context, summarize content.
4. Interpret: What does this say about God? What does this say about people (Why did they say/do/think/act this way)? Write down questions.
5. Apply: What is God showing me about himself? About me? Confess what He shows, repent, make action steps to obey him and do what is right.
6. Together: Study with other as well as by yourself. Share with o thers what God is teaching you and how you are responding.