· Vicki Olson is recovering from corrective surgery on both of her feet. Pray for a speedy recovery and patience as she is confined to bed while she heals.
· Rafael Cabrera (friend of Bob & Kim Collins) is recovering from a kidney transplant. He has fluid filling one of his lymph nodes which is then putting pressure on an artery causing his blood pressure to be high. Pray that draining the fluid will solve the issue and he will not need an additional surgery to have a stent inserted.
· Bruce & Vasha Ferguson and their family upon the death of their niece, Melissa Thompson, on 1/15. Please keep her husband, four children and only brother in prayer as well.
· Norman Forrest (friend of Bruce & Vasha Ferguson) who is grieving the loss of his wife, Vicki, on 1/14.
· Jim Seagren (friend of Stan Robinson) has liver and pancreatic cancer. Determining treatment options.
· Gena Bassett has found a new job. Thank you for your prayers!.
· Steve Follman is recovering from surgery for a total knee replacement.
· Randy Follman (brother of Steve Follman) is recovering from hip replacement surgery.
· Deborah Kirby (Vasha Ferguson's sister) is in a rehab center following a massive stroke in July 2020. Pray that medicare/medicaid insurance can be upgraded to cover needed treatment. Her recovery is slowly progressing and although it is greatly painful, she is gaining movement on the left side with the help of therapy.
· Lynn Rarick continues to deal with hip issues. Pray that a resolution can be figured out.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.