GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. Have you ever been lost? What were the circumstances? What was your desired destination? Where did you end up? How did it feel? Did you ever find your way back on track and successfully reach your destination? What did that require?
2. How do you usually respond to being lost?
3. Jesus is clear that he is "the way." What do you think Jesus means when he refers to himself as "the way?"
4. Jesus' "I am" statements can serve as "landmarks" helping us know we are on "the way." Of Jesus' "I am" statements, which has resonated the most with you and why? (Reminder, they are: I am... the Vine, the Resurrection and the Life, the Light of the World, the door to the Sheep pen, the Good Shepherd, the Bread of Life and the way and the truth and the life.)
5. Which of the "I am" statements do you think you need to reflect on most?