Making a paper plane
Hopefully you will get the idea here where we will be opening up three envelopes in turn
The envelopes “How to make a paper plane” - 3 x opened in order shown (A no instructions instructions, B complicated instructions, C show them how to make a paper plane)
By the way these are the instructions in envelope B Complicated…
How to make a paper airplane
1. Take an A4 sheet of paper and fold the top right corner diagonally.
2. Open the sheet back up and repeat with the other side.
3. Now fold the top down and fold along the center part of the X shape.
4. Unfold and flatten the sheet of paper.
5. Next, fold down the top edge so it meets the horizontal crease.
6. Now fold down the top section ALONG the horizontal crease.
7. Take the top outer edge so it meets the diagonal crease and then repeat with the other side.
8. Fold the top edges ALONG the diagonal lines to create the peak of the plane.
9. Next, fold the peak down as shown.
10. At the top edge of the plane, measure 1.6 centimeters from the center to the left and right. Then, measure 1 inch from the bottom center and connect the points.
11. Accordion fold along those lines.
12. Now, measure 3.1 centimeters from the top outer corner and then 3.1 centimeter again from the first point. Measure 1 inch from the bottom of the vertical line and again from that point.
13. Accordion fold along the lines.
14. Finally, glue the nose of the plane together.
Jesus has shown us … Expressed God’s love, faithfulness in His life/death/resurrection. He shows us how much God loves us and shows us what love and servanthood looks like. How Jesus acted towards people, especially people who didn’t care for Him very much. He shows us a way of life that can be lived.
Not blank (we make it up ourselves), Complicated (Religious rules), Action (If you’ve seen me you’ve see the father)