Worship Service Registration
Services on site have resumed, and we are so excited to be back with you! Please go to hittheriver.com, under the events tab, and register for the service you would like to attend. We are offering 2 service times at 9:45 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. If you would rather watch online, both services will be streaming live at facebook.com/hittheriver and on our website at HitTheRiver.com.
RiverBank Kids- 9:45 a.m. service
We have reopened children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft, and game. If time and weather permits, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m., so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.
FREE Digital Bible Study Resources
One of our goals here is to provide everyone who attends The River with discipleship resources, which is why we’re giving all of our attendees access to RightNow Media for FREE! If you have not already signed up, you can easily get access by texting “RightNow HitTheRiver” to 41411.
River Church Daniel Fast- begins Jan. 1
The Daniel Fast is a spiritual discipline designed to better connect us with God. As members of The River Church, we'll be starting January 1st, and are challenging people to fast for either 7, 14, or 21 days. We are using this time to deepen our relationship with God and center ourselves around what God is going to do in our church and in our lives during this time.
Cultivating Prayer- The River Church:
This year our focus is going to be praying for the local church, specifically, The River. The church called a house of prayer by Jesus. Begin this year asking for God’s blessing on our church and our mission to reach out five mile radius and beyond.