· Steve Follman is recovering from surgery for a total knee replacement.
· Ken & Tina Dell and their family upon the loss of Tina’s mother, Paula Chambers, on 12/15 following complications from Covid. Ken and Tina are also recovering from Covid.
· Rafael Cabrera (friend of Bob & Kim Collins) has a kidney transplant scheduled for 1/6. His wife, Rachel, will be a donor to another individual (who then has someone who will donate so Rafael gets his kidney since she isn't a match). Rachel's surgery will be in the morning followed by Rafael's surgery in the afternoon. Pray for a successful procedure, a speedy recovery for both of them, and that Rafael's body doesn't reject his new kidney.
· Ken Wagner (friend of Stan & Jean Robinson) has been in remission from lymphoma for a few years, but it's back. He will meet with the doctor on 12/17 to decide on treatment options.
· The family of Paul Haiderer (Sandi Starland's cousin) who passed away suddenly on Sunday, 12/6.
· Dean and Linda Newell and their family upon the death of Linda's brother-in-law, Todd Wiersum, on 12/4 following complications from Covid.
· John & Susan Seitz and their family upon the loss of Susan’s stepfather, Robert Pollard, following a Covid infection.
· Tina Dell has tested positive for Covid and is also going through withdrawals from a narcotic drug called Norco and she says it "is bad" and she is struggling.
· Randy Follman (brother of Steve Follman) is recovering from hip replacement surgery. He is doing well and will have the other side done in December. Pray for a speedy healing and full recovery
· Howard Robinson (brother of Stan Robinson, father of Bruce Robinson) is recovering from a stroke followed by surgery. Howard has been struggling since his first stroke several months ago from which he has not regained speech ability.
· Deborah Kirby (Vasha Ferguson's sister) has been moved to a rehab center following a massive stroke. Pray that medicare/medicaid insurance can be upgraded to cover needed treatment. She also has a wound that is not healing and is being tested for diabetes and cancer. Please pray for good results.
· Ginny Dorsey (Rhonda Dobberstein's mother) is receiving radiation for cancer.
· Lynn Rarick continues to deal with hip issues. Pray that a resolution can be figured out.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.