· Tina Dell is going through withdrawals from a narcotic drug called Norco and she says it "is bad" and she is struggling.
· Todd Wiersum (brother-in-law of Linda Newell), is hospitalized due to Covid, on a ventilator and in critical condition. Please pray for healing and support for the family. Linda’s sister has cold symptoms and is doing better, but is still in quarantine so cannot be there.
· Robert Pollard (stepfather of Susan Seitz) has returned home following an ICU hospitalization and continues to heal from Covid. Susan’s mother, Loretta, doesn’t have any symptoms so far.
· Chet & Renee Goff and their extended family members: 1) Renee's mom has pneumonia; 2) Chet's mother is hospitalized due to very high sugar, a mini stroke, and a positive Covid test with no symptoms; 3) Chet's brother has Covid and is home resting well; 4) and their son Dylan tested positive for Covid and currently has no symptoms. Their immediate family is all quarantining. Please pray that no one else becomes infected and especially not Renee as she has other medical conditions. They have what they need at this time.
· Hailey & Grady Watson upon the birth of their daughter, Emberly Grace, on 11/11.
· Howard Robinson (brother of Stan Robinson, father of Bruce Robinson) is recovering from a stroke followed by surgery. Howard has been struggling since his first stroke several months ago from which he has not regained speech ability.
· Mary Ann Jones (Vasha Ferguson’s godmother) is currently hospitalized as she is recovering from a fall. She is also suffering from dementia and is undergoing testing.
· Leslie Robinson (friend of Vasha Ferguson) continues to have multiple health issues.
· Deborah Kirby (Vasha Ferguson's sister) has been moved to a rehab center following a massive stroke. Pray that medicare/medicaid insurance can be upgraded to cover needed treatment. She also has a wound that is not healing and is being tested for diabetes and cancer. Please pray for good results.
· Ginny Dorsey (Rhonda Dobberstein's mother) is receiving radiation for cancer.
· Lynn Rarick continues to deal with hip issues. Pray that a resolution can be figured out.
· Check out our monthly prayer card on-line at southhavenfbc.com under “Weekly Bulletins” for a list of those with on-going needs.