This is our last week on our study of heaven. We’ve talked about all the aspects that the Bible lays out for us.
Let’s review them one last time.
1) Heaven being a real physical place.
2) How to get there, what is there, it’s permanent, and who will be there.
3) You get there instantly upon your death, escorted by angels and met when you arrive
4) And you will have things to do when you are there.
5) Our bodies will be perfect, immortal, incorruptible, we will eat, and we will have some form of these bodies. That others will recognize
7) The New Heavens & Earth
And there is so much more that isn’t mentioned and we can’t comprehend.
But we closed last week with the statement that there is a reason that God gives us all this information about the end times and heaven.
And it isn’t so we can get a bunch of knowledge. There has to be more of a purpose to it.
The rapture, tribulation, war of Armageddon, millennium: if we won’t be here for any of it (except maybe the rapture), why do we even need to know or study it?