Worship Service Registration
Services on site have resumed, and we are so excited to be back with you! Please go to hittheriver.com, under the events tab, and register for the service you would like to attend. We are offering 2 service times at 9:45 a.m., and 11:15 a.m. If you would rather watch online, both services will be streaming live at facebook.com/hittheriver and on our website at HitTheRiver.com.
RiverBank Kids- 9:45 a.m. service
We have reopened children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft, and game. If time and weather permits, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00 a.m., so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.
FREE Digital Bible Study Resources
One of our goals here is to provide everyone who attends The River with discipleship resources, which is why we’re giving all of our attendees access to RightNow Media for FREE! If you have not already signed up, you can easily get access by texting “RightNow HitTheRiver” to 41411.
Cultivating Prayer- Family:
While prayer walking, we should pray that God would reveal to people their true spiritual condition and need and that God would draw them irresistibly to himself.
Hope House Mission- Serving Lunch
On Saturday, November 7th, our student ministry is in charge of providing lunch for our homeless neighbors in Middletown at Hope House Mission. We will be dropping off lunch and we are hoping to serve them a Thanksgiving-style meal. If you would be interested in providing a thanksgiving side, rolls, or dessert, please contact Zach@HitTheRiver.com. This is going to be a great blessing and we hope you can be a blessing to the men of Hope House.
River Youth Refresh Fall Retreat
The River Youth is bringing back our fall retreat from November 13th-15th at the River Church. The theme for the weekend is Refresh and will be covering the life of Jesus. We will have times of worship, interactive lessons for students to engage with as well as different games, and fun opportunities for students to participate in. The cost is $20 per student. Sign up today at HitTheRiver.com. Contact Zach@HitTheRiver.com if you have any questions.
Operation Christmas Child
It’s that time of year again! We will be collecting shoeboxes filled with toys for boys and girls for Christmas. The collection week is right around the corner, November 16-23. You can pick up a red and green shoebox to assemble, or use one of your own and bring it back filled with goodies during that time. Let’s bless the little children.
River Youth 2021 Mission Trip
Next July, our student ministry will be heading back to Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota for a mission trip. While there we will be partnering with local ministries to show the love of Christ to the local people of the Twin Cities. If you want your student to do you can put down. $50 deposit at HitTheRiver.com. If you have any questions, please contact Zach@HitTheRiver.com.