1. Will you choose to grumble and complain? Grumbling and complaining has killed more churches than persecution. When God is moving, the enemy will do his best to divide.
2. Will you choose to make yourself available wherever the need to serve is presented? God does His greatest work through ordinary people. The sermon begins in the parking lot.
3. Is study of the Word a priority in your life? Stephen, who waited on tables, was given the opportunity to speak and he shared a powerful message. He was ready!
4. Your sermon through pain speaks much louder than your sermon through blessing!
5. So…keep your focus…be available to serve…every opportunity can make a difference…and stay surrendered to the Holy Spirit! You never know when God is going to use your life to impact many other lives! Directly or indirectly!