Questions to Ponder:
1. The sermon began with a quote that concluded “As long as you have Christ and as long as you have needs, you have the church.” What does that mean to you?
2. Like ancient Israel, we were reminded that we are exiles. When you hear that, what is your reaction?
3. What does it mean to seek the welfare of the City?
4. In exile, according to Jeremiah, God intends to give us a future and a hope. What does that gift look like?
5. Jeremiah speaks of a covenant relationship between God and his people. What does that look like for us at St. Paul’s Bloor Street?
6. The tagline of the vision for St. Paul’s Bloor Street is #madeformore. What does that mean for you?
Loving God, open our ears to hear your word and draw us closer to you, that the whole world may be one with you as you are one with us in Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.