1. Joseph and Nicodemus were willing to give their fortunes and their lives. They came out of the darkness to openly admit their need to follow Jesus.
2. Mary, Mary Magdalene, and Salome and the other women were willing to face whatever persecution to demonstrate their love and devotion.
3. Peter and the disciples ultimately all gave their lives to follow Jesus. They came out of hiding and stood for Jesus.
4. All through history…men and women have been willing to stand unashamed and proclaim their faith in, and following of Jesus.
5. What will you do with the greatest story ever told?
- Come out of the darkness and openly admit your willingness to follow Jesus!
- Be willing to face whatever persecution or rejection you may face and follow Jesus.
- Be determined to not let fear control your voice for Jesus!
- Stand unashamed for the One who stood unashamed for you!