15 things Christians believe that skeptics cannot refute:
1. Jesus lived and died via crucifixion.
2. His disciples hid for fear after His burial.
3. The Tomb where He was laid was open/empty on Sunday.
4. His disciples were as shocked as anybody.
5. The disciples lacked the means and motive for moving His body.
6. The authorities (Jewish & Roman) never produced His body.
7. The reputation of the authorities was at stake, not the disciples.
8. Jesus' enemies, not the disciples, concocted the "stolen" body narrative.
9. No mass hallucination has ever been recorded.
10. Something transformed the disciples.
11. Christianity was birthed overnight and grew rapidly.
12. Two key non-believers became pillars in the church. (James & Saul/Paul)
13. The disciples didn't corroborate their stories.
14. There are no recorded recanting stories of resurrection witnesses.
15. More people believe in the Resurrected Christ every day.