1. Church Outside the Walls
· Matt 6:10 Your Kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
· 1 Cor 3:8 He who plants and he who waters are one, and each will receive his wages according to his labor.
2. Call to the Simple Gospel
The goodness of God and His unmerited favor are bestowed equally upon all mankind. Every person, male and female, rich and poor, young and old, regardless of race or ethnicity, has immeasurable worth and value because they are created in the image of God. The two greatest Commandments of Christianity are to love God with all of our heart and to love our neighbor as ourselves. Serving those around us is the most practical response to God’s commandments.
· Matt 5:45 He makes His sunshine rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
· Isaiah 58:7 ...to share your bread with the hungry, bring the homeless poor into your house when you see the naked, to cover him…
· Luke 10:25-37 ...which of these three, do you think, proved to be a neighbor to the man who fell among robbers?...the one who showed mercy. And Jesus said to him, “You go, and do likewise.”