Ephesians 6:21-24: The Final Benediction
I) Tychicus's job
A) He is church leader who ________________ with Paul to Jerusalem.
B) He was sent to ______ with the Ephesians about Paul’s situation.
C) He was also sent to strengthen and _______________ the local believers.
D) When we engage with other believers, it is wise to follow Tychicus’s ________________.
II) Paul's Benediction
1) We often think of peace as the _________ of conflict.
2) The Jewish concept of peace (shalom) is much deeper than this. It includes a ___________ relationship with God and others.
3) The reconciliation comes through trusting Christ _________ for our sins.
4) This peace with God __________ believers to find comfort in the midst of life’s storms.
1) This love of God is ________________.
2) This love comes through _______ in God the Father and Jesus.
3) Paul prayed that believers could understand the _____________ of this love practically in their lives (the spiritual ability to see all the ways God loves them).
C) G________________: God’s unmerited favor towards us.
D) Benedictions are ___________________ that we know will come true for all believers.