GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. What is one topic, question, or concern that is especially important to you right now?
2. Take a piece of paper and write the words, Lord, I’d like to talk to you about... and write your concern.
3. Set a timer for two minutes and sit quietly, listening for any thoughts that come to mind. Write down whatever comes to mind about your topic. Respond to what you have written, either with a question or something you are thinking or feeling. Continue for two minutes.
4. Are you surprised by how much or how little you wrote?
5. Did any new thoughts come to mind?
6. Was this exercise worth continuing, perhaps for the twenty minutes you want to spend in solitude?