Eph. 6:10-17: Satan & His Schemes
I) We are in a spiritual battle.
A) We battle against our sinful ______________________ within.
B) We also fight against evil forces in the ___________ around us.
C) We are also fighting _______________ and his demonic forces.
II) The evil spiritual forces we war against.
A) ______________ (Devil).
1) He is a __________________ being.
2) He probably is an angel who was kicked out of heaven because of his _________________.
3) His goal is to keep people from ________________ a relationship with Christ
4) He also wants to ___________ Christians’ relationship with God.
B) Demons are _____________________ angels
III) Satan's _______________ (DFAT Devil)
1) Satan is a __________________.
2) His lies are often _____________ and sound religious.
3) Satan tries to deceive Christians about who God is and how He ______________ to us.
How does the Devil try to deceive you about God?
4) Satan tries to deceive people about their _________.
What lies does Satan tell you about your sin?
What fears are gripping your heart?
What are some of the accusations the Devil uses against you?
How does Satan tempt you?
IV) How do we stand against the devil's scheme?
A) Learn to recognize the schemes the Devil uses _________ you.
B) Do everything you can to _______ against the Devil’s schemes.
C) Rely on God’s mighty _______________, which has already triumphed over evil via Jesus’ death on the cross.