Acts 22:30-23:35 (905 /1732) God’s Sovereignty
I) God's sovereign _________________ or ends.
The end is God’s ultimate purpose for this action.
A) God tells Paul that he wants him to testify in ____________, just as he has in Jerusalem.
B) God’s purposes or ends for ___________ life.
1) God wants to reveal ____________ and spread the gospel.
2) God ____________ believers closer to him.
II) God uses a variety of _________ to accomplish purposes.
Means are the paths or action God uses to accomplish His end.
A) Human beings are __________________ for their actions, but God sovereignly guides everything.
B) God ________________ in a variety of ways.
1) God allows ________ things to occur to accomplish his purposes.
2) God uses ______________ and good actions to bring his end.
3) God actively _______________ or stops evil.
4) God uses _________________ things to accomplish his will.
C) God uses all kinds of __________ to accomplish his purposes.
1) Paul: A _______________________ Christian
2) Paul’s _________________: A young teenager
3) ________________- believers
III) What does belief in God's sovereignty produce?
A) It gives us the _______________ to face the challenges God allows to come our way.
B) It gives produces _________________ when things don’t seem to go as planned.