Acts 21:37-22:29 (904 /1730) Power of a Testimony
I) Paul had the ___________________ to give his testimony
A) The Roman commander was ______________ at this request because he thought Paul was an Egyptian fugitive.
B) The Roman commander allowed Paul to _____________.
C) Paul uses the opportunity to give his ___________________.
D) It takes courage to _______________ about our faith with others.
II) The three key elements of a good testimony.
A) Who I was before Christ.
1) Paul was a ________________________ Jews.
2) Paul knew his audience could _______________ to this.
3) Paul is also _________________________
4) What is your before Jesus story?
B) _________________________ Jesus
1) Jesus miraculously _______ Paul on the road to Damascus.
2) Jesus has _______________________ himself to all believers.
Have you encountered Jesus? How did you encounter Him?
C) The ______________________ Jesus makes in our lives.
1) Saul the persecutor becomes Paul the __________________.
2) What kind of a difference does Jesus make in your life?
III) Our testimony will not always be well received.
A) Paul’s testimony instigated another _____________.
B) Paul asserted his Roman citizen rights to ______________ himself.
C) We may receive __________________ for our faith as well.
D) We may need to assert our ______________________.