Acts 20:7-38 (902 / 1727) Paul’s Final Words
I) The Holy Spirit assigns and empowers ___________ to lead the church.
A) The elders are in charge of the _________ well being of the church.
B) The elders must _______________ the church from false teachers through full teaching of the word of God.
C) The elders must serve with a humble and caring _____________.
II) Two Main Life Ambitions for every Christian
A) Our life calling is to identify what God has _______________ us to do and be faithful to accomplish it.
1) What is God calling you to do? If you don’t know, what can you do to determine this?
2) Our calling will be __________ (your time, comfort, finances, etc.)
3) Our calling has _________________.
B) To tell others the whole _________________ about who Jesus is.
Who could go be calling you to share the gospel to? Who could you to invite to church?
III) Three primary ways we accomplish these goals.
A) _______________ over our lives and be honest about our sin.
B) Guard against _______________ teaching from inside and outside the church.
1) ____________________ the Word of God.
2) Trust in God’s ________________.
C) Constantly strive to look out for the need of _______________.