RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
1) Have you seen any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies? Have you been to Disney world and the pirate ride?
2) What do you think of when you hear the word - INTEGRITY?
3) What does it look like to live with integrity? How have you seen that it pays off? How have you seen a lack of integrity sink someone's life?
4) Read the Proverbs below. How do you see those verses playing out in everyday life?
5) Read 1 Timothy 6:7-11. We can build integrity and character in our lives by pursuing righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. List a step in each of those areas on how we can build that in our everyday lives.
6) For further study, read Titus 2:7-8, Romans 5:3-4 and 2 Peter 1:3-8. How is building integrity defined in these passages?