The Ten Promises of Isaiah 58 if We Will Treat People with Compassion and Dignity
1. Then your light shall break forth like the morning.
2. Your healing shall spring forth speedily.
3. Your righteousness shall go before you.
4. The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.
5. Then you shall call, and the Lord will answer.
6. You shall cry, and He will say, “Here I am.”
7. Then your light shall dawn in the darkness, and your darkness shall be as the noonday.
8. The Lord will guide you continually, and satisfy your soul in drought, and strengthen your bones.
9. You shall be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
10. Those from among you shall build the old waste places; you shall raise up the foundations of many generations; and you shall be called the Repairer of the Breach, the Restorer of Streets to Dwell In.