RUNNING PARTNER QUESTIONS
(1) What do you like most or least about social media?
(2) What part of your life would you like to "edit" or "crop"?
(3) "God IS for you, it's just not ABOUT you". What do you think this means?
(4) Read Genesis 25:24-34. How did the immediate become the urgent? Esau traded what he wanted most for what he wanted now. It was a bad trade. Where are you tempted to do that?
(5) Ephesians 1 says we have a birthright/an inheritance if we're following Jesus. Read Ephesians 1:3-14. What strikes you most about this inheritance? What are you most grateful for?
(6) What's the "bowl of beans" you've been eyeing? The trade you've been thinking about making? Don't do it!