GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. What has been your understanding of A. Tax collectors and sinners, B. Pharisees?
2. Describe a time of need when someone was a caring person to you.
3. Describe a challenging or surprising situation you had in the past with someone.
4. What might you have done or said differently if you had asked what would a caring person do right now?
5. How might the church’s efforts to reach young families be positively impacted if even half the congregation adopted the habit of asking this question?