GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
POINTS 2 & 3
1. Pick any current situation in the world today. Give an example of how it is being or not being impacted by God’s people?
2. Consider the Black Lives Matter protests. Is it possible for faithful Christians to try to bring God’s influence into the world by protesting? By counter protesting? By not protesting?
3. Consider COVID-19. How might faithful Christians think they are bringing God’s influence into the world by honoring COVID-19 health guidelines? By not honoring COVID-19 health guidelines?
4. On a scale of one to ten, how upset are you after talking about these questions? Why?
5. As God’s people seeking to bring God’s influence into the world, are these important questions to ask? Why or why not?
6. These topics warrant strong feelings and opinions. Despite your personal feelings and opinions, how can Christians have a positive influence in the world?