GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. Neal said his wife told him, “If you win this argument, I will still feel the way I do.” What do you think about this statement?
2. What do you think about the point, “If you win, we both lose?”
3. How would your challenging conversations change if you sought to apply the sixteen characteristics of love?
4. Over the past three weeks, Pastor Neal has talked about apologizing, forgiving, and loving. What are you applying from these three things, in relationship to your family and beyond?
5. Given how important Paul says love is, if you don’t really have an answer to the prior question, why don’t you? Given a second chance, what could be some personal, next steps?