GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. Agree, disagree or aren’t sure about the second point?
2. If you have forgiven someone, how did it feel afterward?
3. Put yourself in a situation where you haven’t forgiven someone for something they did five years ago. What feelings do you have when you think of the situation? What do you think about that person when you think of the situation?
4. Now put yourself in a situation where you have forgiven someone for something they did five years ago. Answer the two questions in #3.
5. Is there a situation in your life in which you aren’t sure you want to forgive or aren’t sure how? If so, how can you begin to address it?