GROWTH GROUP / PERSONAL REFLECTION QUESTIONS
1. What is the first emotion you feel when you hear the words, “limit our freedom on behalf of others?
2. Take a look at the rest of Romans 14. What is the chapter about? Does the phrase, “limit our freedom on behalf of others” capture the meaning of the verse and chapter? If so, how does it relate to our freedom? What freedom are we talking about?
4. Have you ever said, or been tempted to say, “because I can” as justification for something you want to do? How about, “because it’s my right?” How do these reasons line up with Romans 14:19?
5. Is there anything about your habits or actions that may change because of what you have been learning in this study?
6. How does apologizing fit in with this point?