Day 2 of 25
These five steps will get you off to the right S-T-A-R-T, as you follow Christ:
1. Stop trusting in yourself and your own good works, and start trusting in Christ alone for salvation. (Ephesians 2:8–9)
2. Turn away from everything the Bible calls sin. (2 Timothy 2:19)
3. Attend a small group for personal discipleship and weekly worship services. (Hebrews 10:25)
4. Read and obey your Bible every day. (Joshua 1:8)
5. Tell others about your new relationship with Christ. (Mark 5:19–20)
One-2-One was written as a simple tool to aid in personal follow-up and discipleship. It’s a guide. It cannot make a disciple, but it can help you make one. Most importantly, it helps a new disciple get the right start.
This reading plan is provided by Every Nation.
Copyright 2007 Fellowship for the Performing Arts