BibleX: Where Did the Bible Come From? : Day 1
STUDY: Read each Scripture and reflect on the related questions.
1. What kinds of people are there according to Psalms 1?
2. What does it mean to describe someone as a tree planted next to water? What does it mean to describe someone as chaff (the outer covering of grain that is useless and thrown away)?
3. What behaviors and consequences distinguish those who embrace God’s Word from those who reject God’s Word?
2 Timothy 3:16
1. Where does Paul say that Scripture ultimately comes from?
2. What does it mean to say Scripture is “God-breathed?”
3. Without using the words of Paul, describe the value of Scripture in your life and in the lives of others.
1 Thessalonians 2:13
1. Who does Paul say Scripture is ultimately from? What role did people play in the process of creating Scripture?