1) Ask God to meet you in the scriptures
2) Read today's scripture humbly and without prejudice
3) Meditate on today's reading (read it more than once, read it out loud, etc...)
4) Date and record any thoughts that come to your mind (purchase a composition book to record these leadings from God)
5) Take one thought or verse from the reading with you through the day. Ponder it as you go through your daily routine.
6) Act on God's leadings throughout the day. Look for opportunities to put it into practice.
Copyright 2007 Fellowship for the Performing Arts