Day 1 of 358
1) Ask God to meet you in the scriptures
2) Read today's scripture humbly and without prejudice
3) Meditate on today's reading (read it more than once, read it out loud, etc...)
4) Date and record any thoughts that come to your mind (purchase a composition book to record these leadings from God)
5) Take one thought or verse from the reading with you through the day. Ponder it as you go through your daily routine.
6) Act on God's leadings throughout the day. Look for opportunities to put it into practice.
Project 51 is a plan to read and meditate on the New Testament and Psalms in 51 weeks. Each weekday one chapter from the New Testament will be read, meditated on, and put into action. The Psalms will be read on the weekends in preparation for worship.
We would like to thank Kenneth Grizzell for providing this plan. For more information, please visit: http://campbellstreet.org/#/media/project-51
Copyright 2007 Fellowship for the Performing Arts