How to Fight the Good Fight
We are to "fight the good fight of faith" against the enemy - but what does that look like practically? Here are six key strategies:
1. Think aggressively. Plan and calculate, like a general preparing for battle, how to engage and defeat the enemy.
2. Pray fervently. Hebrews 4:16 instructs us to approach God's throne confidently. Step forward with confidence and tell Him what you need.
3. Speak fearlessly. First Peter 4:11 (AMP) says, "Whoever speaks, [let him do it as one who utters] oracles of God." You and I are to have a spiritually commanding voice against the forces of evil.
4. Give abundantly. The way we give is the way we receive (see Luke 6:38). Live a life of generosity.
5. Work intently. Whatever we put our hand to, we need to do it aggressively (see Eccl. 9:10). Stir yourself up in the Holy Spirit and get the job done.
6. Love unconditionally. As children of God, we must love others as God loves us, unconditionally and sacrificially.
Take these steps, and when the enemy comes, you'll be filled with God's power and unbeatable.
Prayer Starter: Lord, I don't want to sit back and miss the fight You've called me to. As I move forward, show me how to apply these six strategies in my fight against the enemy.