Salt and Light
Matthew 5:13-16 NIV
"You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot. "You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
1. What does the salt represent?
2. What does salt do?
3. Who is the salt?
4. What is salt good for when it loses its saltiness?
5. Who is the light of the world?
6. What does the light represent?
7. When we shine our light what does it mean we are doing?
8. What does this mean for you?
9. If we shine our light before men what might they do?
Opprettet for over 1 år siden