"Worthy of Remembering"
Scott Kierstead - Memorial Day - Phil 4:4-9
1. Remember our spiritual heritage (Hebrews 11)
- biblical people like Peter, Paul, John, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob
- historical people like John Calvin, Martin Luther, Etc
- those in your life who have been apart of your spiritual journey
2. Remember our secular heritage
- our military who has secured the freedoms we have through the expense of their blood
3 Remembering makes life more precious
- are you passing this to our next generation?
- if you don't tell the stories of the faithful fallen then they won't remember it
- speak truth to our next generation so they live it out
Who will be our next generation "to be remembered" for their spiritual and/or secular heritage?
bijna 3 jaar geleden aangemaakt