1. What are some of the things that are wrong with this world? Why do you think things are so messed up?
2. Read Galatians 1:3-5. What do you think Paul means in verse 4 when he talks about being rescued from the evil world or age?
3. Read Acts 9:1-16 and Galatians 1:11-16. In what ways did Paul’s life change when he met Jesus? How did Jesus change his entire worldview?
4. How has Jesus changed your life? In what ways has he “rescued you from this evil world?”
5. What do you think is meant by the statement: we are in the world, but not of it? How might we live differently if we realize that our citizenship is in heaven?
6. Why does it matter that we live a life “worthy of the gospel,” as Paul puts it?
7. What resources do we have as Christians to live differently?
8. How might you apply tonight’s lesson to your life?