Everything has been brought to a halt. There will be a temptation to rush back to what we were doing before and the pace we were doing it before but I believe -
GOD WANTS TO SET A NEW PACE.
5 ways to set a new pace
1. SLOW DOWN
We are always in a hurry. We think fast is best, fast often leads to an unhealthy lifestyle.
Most of our problems are either caused by, or made worse by, moving too fast for too long. - Emotional, spiritual, relational and physical problems.
Jesus never ran to his next assignment. In fact...a few people died because Jesus was seemingly taking too long. - Lazarus & Jairus’ daughter
• Matthew 11:29 - ”Walk with me andwork with me—watch how I do it.”
• Walk, work and watch. - He has a pace he wants to teach us to move at.
• If you want grace in your life...you have to move at His pace
2. PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT’S GOING ON AROUND YOU
• How many opportunities are missed because we are moving too fast? How many open doors did we miss? Miracles God wanted to do, connections we needed to make?