Discussion Questions -->
1. Why is the church so afraid to rub shoulders with unbelievers? (See Jeremiah 29:4-11 below).
2. God used persecution to advance the gospel to Gentile believers. We are not in persecution but we are in Corona. How has this pushed the boundaries of the Kingdom?
3. Does the way we package the gospel matter? Maybe the believers in vs. 19 only spoke to Jews because they were not versatile enough to present Jesus in a different light to different people.
4. Antioch was the 3rd largest city in the Roman Empire with about 750,000 people (Columbus has around 800,000) and a Jewish population of 25,000. According to the text, everyday believers went there and God used them to convert large numbers. This city became the launching pad for Christianity's worldwide mission.
5. Given how we do evangelism today in comparison to Acts, do you think we have lost our first love?