Some of God’s Promises for us today:
- 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
- John 8:36 “So if the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.”
- Phil 4:19 “And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His Glory in Christ Jesus.”
- Romans 8:28 “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose.”
- Philippians 4:6-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the Peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
What other promises can you think of from God’s word? Which one do you need to be reminded of this week?
What keeps us from trusting that God’s promises are true?