III. WHAT SEPERATED DAVID FROM THE OTHERS?
A. David recognized who the battle was with.
Vs 26 “who is this uncircumcised Philistine to defy the armies of God?”
Vs 45 “I come in the name of the Lord.”
God versus the enemies of God.
B. David had a heavenly perspective
1. David wasn’t looking at the natural.
2. He knew who was, his God and he knew who wasn’t.
3. In verses 33 David did NOT listen to why He should NOT fight
4. There will always be a LOGICAL reason NOT to fight.
C. David testified of what he knew
1. David told testimonies and his own experiences
2. He fought in his own armor.
3. You must fight your own battle.
4. Courage comes from knowing God is trustworthy and faithful.