TALK IT OVER
Start talking. Here’ a conversation starter for your group.
1. Have you ever been stuck somewhere? What was that experience like?
Start thinking. Ask a question to get your group thinking.
2. Are you dealing with any fears or anxieties right now? What are they?
3. What are some ways you could live out your faith more during the week?
4. Read Matthew 5:14-16. What does it look like to shine Your light to others?
Start sharing. Choose a question to create openness.
5. How can you put others first and bring hope to those who need it this week?
Start praying. Be bold and pray with power.
Father, thank You for never leaving nor forsaking us. Thank You that we can count on You no matter how hard things get or how dark the world seems. Give us the courage we need to shine Your light and guide others toward the hope only You can bring. In Jesus’ name, amen.
Start doing. Commit to a step and live it out this week.
Pray and ask God to show you how you can bring hope to the people around you this week.
Invite friends and family to join us online next Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
Check our web site for updates as well as your email.