Life Group Discussion - Read James 2:1-13 above
(1) In what way should our belief in Jesus transform our behaviour towards others in James 2:1-13?
(2) How else should our actions towards others be transformed as believers in Jesus?
Read James 2:14-26
(3) From this passage and from your own understanding how would you describe what is required for us to be saved?
(4) What kind of deeds do you think James is talking about?
(5) What things hinder our faith leading to action in the church today? How can we overcome these barriers?
(6) How can we be confident that our faith is real?
Take some time to pray for one another