Life Group Discussion - Read Matthew 13:1-23 above
(1) What is your normal response to trials, difficulties and opposition in life?
(2) What reasons does James give for considering trials to be "pure joy"?
(3) What problem do you think James is seeking to address in James 1:13-21?
(4) How does James call for the brothers and sisters in Christ to endure the trial of temptation?
(5) According to James, what role should God's Word play in our lives as followers of Jesus?
(6) What things can you start, stop, and/or keep doing as a result of your time in God's word today?
Take some time to pray for one another