Fun quotes about the importance of time.
“the biggest challenge we will face is Time!”
“If the devil cannot make us bad, he will make us busy.” Corrie Ten Boom
“carefully careless and restlessly restful.” Oswald Chambers
How do we know that something’s wrong?
1. If when the day is done, and you’re no longer working, you’re still working—something’s wrong.
2. If just have to check your social media or email during relationship time, with a friend, or child, or spouse, something’s wrong.
3. If you come into a Christ-centered gathering with your heart unprepared to encounter God, something’s wrong.
4. If anyone has said to you, “Hey, I don’t want to bother you because I know you’re busy…”
5. If you’re too busy and too tired to seek God, something’s wrong.
6. If family or friends complain about not getting enough time with you, or that you seem…distracted…something’s wrong.
7. If you don't take the invitation, “Be filled with the Spirit” seriously, if you say, “Yeh, but…I’m busy.”…something’s wrong!
8. If you don’t pray before meals or offer only a “Praise Jesus, dig in, like pastor John,” something’s wrong.
9. If you don’t take time to pray, or you take time to pray, but your mind is totally filled, there may be something wrong.
10. If when your day is done, all you honestly give your spouse and kids is leftovers, there may be something wrong.
What do you want your legacy to be?
Hurried, frazzled, distracted…OR…Present, empowered, warrior