Transformational Worship is devoted to the community:
1. As I lose my focus on myself and my needs, I open to the needs of others.
2. Each of us is called to reach out and serve others, both within and outside of our church family.
3. We also grow as we meet in small groups within the church family. Here we make the teaching real as we challenge each other to grow and to change.
4. Communion reminds me that I am no different than my brothers and sisters. We have all failed the Father and stand in need of his love and grace.
5. And finally, transformational worship leads to generosity. As I turn from myself and focus on my Father, I am reminded of his generosity to me and others.
6. As a loving child, I want to be like my Father and give freely of my time and resources.