Miracles in the Wilderness
- An angel of God and a pillar of cloud & fire to guide & guard the multitude
(Exodus 13:21-22; 14:19).
- God made a path for the Israelites through the sea (Exodus 14:21-29).
- The Egyptian's chariot wheels were made to swerve; the army was
drowned in the sea (Exodus 14:25-31)
- Bitter waters were made sweet and drinkable (Exodus 15:22-25).
- Manna rains from heaven for bread. Quail are sent to provide meat
- Water comes from a rock (Exodus 17:2-6)
- Moses’s raised hand allows the Israelites to prevail over Amalek (Exodus
- God speaks from the mountain at Sinai (Exodus 19:2-6; 16-21)
- The wind brings the quail (Numbers 11:31)
- The budding of Aaron's staff (Numbers 17:1-11)
- The bronze snake on a pole (Numbers 21:4-9)
- The crossing of the Jordan (Joshua 3)