God PUT Adam in the garden. He placed him somewhere...he was settled somewhere.
- Get settled. Be comfortable where God has placed you. Until you’re
settled you can’t handle a relationship.
God gave Adam PURPOSE when he gave him a job. To work and keep the garden. He wasn’t sitting around waiting for a woman to come.
- Wasn’t complaining about being alone.
GOD GIVES YOU PURPOSE BEFORE A PERSON
- Your purpose isn’t found in your spouse, God has a purpose for you
before your spouse.
God made eve to be a HELPER not a COMPLETER.
• The real problem is you’re lonely...and you’re looking for something to
• Getting married won’t solve your loneliness problem.You can feel alone
in singleness or marriage
Your identity is not found in your spouse or any person. It’s found in God.
BECOME THE RIGHT ONE INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT ONE