Worship Gathering - Sacred Selfie #4
Primary text: Romans 12:1-2
We will be concluding our series, The Sacred Selfie, by looking at some practical ways to move passed the pressures of our world that calls us to conform to their way of thinking. Instead, we need to truly live into what God has for us. The pressures in this world are real, but so is the calling that God has on our lives. What part of God's design do you need to better hold onto? See you Sunday at 10:30am.
Elements of the Service:
1. Alabaster Offering
1. What is one thing that stood out to you from this week’s message?
2. Have you ever dealt with peer pressure? How hard was it to say no?
3. Do you think that our culture has a big influence on our faith?
4. How can you avoid using doubt as an excuse not to stand firm?
5. Do the standards you have come from a healthy view of your identity in Christ, or do they come from the outside influences of our culture?
6. How can we encourage and pray for each other in this?