1. What preparations have you made physically for life in the future? Is there a balance between trusting the Lord, and preparing for the future? How can we achieve it?
2. If we put on our spiritual armour (Eph 6:10-20), how would that prepare us to face each day?
3. Discuss the quote from the War Room, “A lot of people don’t pray because they don’t believe it works. But unfortunately it doesn’t work because we don’t really pray.”
4. Have you had an answer to pray? Have you had times when you feel like God hasn’t answered?
5. How has God out-persisted the enemy in your life? How has he shown that he has the greater power?
Take some time to pray for one another as you feel lead.