1. Have you ever had a time in your life that you simply have not known what to do? Where do you fix your attention in moments like this?
2. What does it look like to follow Jehoshaphat's example and fix our eyes on God when the battles we face are too big?
3. If God was going to fight this battle for Judah, why do you think he didn't tell them to just stay home?
4. Why do you think that Judah put worshippers at the front of their battle lines? How can we do the same thing in our lives?
5. The enemy that was sent to destroy Judah ended up being God's vehicle to deliver abundance. Has there ever been a time in your life that God has done something similar? Share the testimony with the group.
Take some time to pray for one another as you feel lead.